Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Make-Up Must Have : Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream



 
 
Over the Easter holiday, along with mountains of chocolate eggs I was given the Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in the colour Nude Beach (Mecca Maxima: $31.95 AUD).
 
With just a few uses I have fallen in love with this Too Faced product!
Looking at it I first thought it was a lipstick, however once applying the product the lip cream name made more sense. Shaped like a lipstick the lip cream is smooth to apply and appears more like a lip gloss on your lips, leaving a nude shine. The reason I love this product is because I have always loved nude lip glosses but hated the sticky feeling. This lip cream feels like a mixture between a lipgloss and a lipstick, without any sticky residue. 
 
I also love the packaging, it's completely gold and feels so luxurious.
It is a little bit pricier than drugstore make-up but it's well worth it!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment